Signal Hunting is the eleventh chapter of Dead Space 3.
The signal-tracking experiment must be conducted via probing the neural pathways of a creature dubbed the Nexus. By recreating S.C.A.F.’s research, Isaac and Carver may be able to locate their ultimate goal: the Machine that controls all the Necromorphs.
In order of appearance:
- Slashers/Enhanced Slashers (Archaeology)
- Lurkers (Archaeology)
- Feeders (Archaeology,Armory)
- Wheezers (Archaeology)
- The Snow Beast
- The Swarm
- After entering the area marked 'Plateau Access', you'll find a barrel with a random item on it. Every time you enter this room, either from the main door or by coming up the lift, a new item will appear on the barrel. This is very helpful for those playing on higher difficulties and are running low on supplies.
- Stalkers make their first appearance in this chapter.
- Enhanced Slashers are encountered for the first time in this chapter ( in the optional co-op mission Archaeology ).