|Everything Has Its Place|
|Game:||Dead Space 3|
|Previous Chapter:||Reach for the Sky|
|Next Chapter:||A Change of Fortune|
|Dead Space Wiki has a walkthrough guide to this level, Chapter 14: Everything Has Its Place. See Chapter 14: Everything Has Its Place/Walkthrough.|
In order to operate and interact with the Machine, Isaac must first assemble a Codex – a translation device. Before her death, Santos theorized that the Codex could be assembled by following the instructions of somebody named Rosetta.
In order of appearance:
- Slashers/Enhanced Slashers.
- Fodders/Enhanced Fodders.
- Feeders/Enhanced Feeders.
- The Swarm.
- The Twitchers made their first appearance in this chapter.
- The only Spitters of the game are encountered in this chapter.