- 1. Shoot the green objects as your character (Sam Caldwell) walked over to the cart trolley.
- 2. When prompted, shoot the four blue markers with the Rivet Gun.
- 3. Next, you would need to shoot the two blue markers on the trolley. Turn the Wiimote to the side to enter Alt Fire mode and charge a big blast up, hitting each marker with a fully charged shot.
- 4. When prompted, pull the trolley over next to the console to secure it by using the A button.
- 5. When prompted, press A while aiming at the console to use it.
- 6. Sam would retreat to the end of the track. When he faced the door, press A to open it.
- 1. Use the console inside and open the door out.
- 2. "Free Look" mode would be activated after entering. Turn the Wiimote to the left to grab a Glow Worm, then shake the Wiimote to light it.
- 3. Grab the Plasma Cutter items that Sam passed, making sure to shoot the boxes.
- 4. Text Log #1: When Sam turned right over the catwalk, quickly grab the purple log in the distance.
- 5. Use the console in the next room and open the door.
- 6. In the next room, you would be attacked by your first enemy, a Possessed. Try to hit him with a headshot.
- 7. Collect the possessed miner's Rock Saw. Now, you could perform melee attacks by swinging the Wii Nunchuk.
- 8. Sam would make his way to the other side of the room. Shoot all of the Possessed that are attacking you. Do not forget to shoot the canisters to collect Plasma Cutter ammo.
- 1. Open the door to the next area. As Sam traveled down the catwalk, make sure to open the lockers with the A button for supplies.
- 2. Text Log #2: Open the second locker that you came across to grab this.
- 3. The group would open a door at the bottom and continue out.
- 4. At the crosswalk, Sam and Egan would go left. Grab the Plasma Cutter on the way.
- 5. Have the Plasma Cutter ready to kill a group of Possessed off. Get ready to kill Egan as well when he became possessed. If a Possessed managed to grab you, shake the Wiimote to bring a quick time event up and win the event to break free.
- 6. Sam would escape out a door into another room with live wires flailing in a corner. Headshot the Possessed.
- 7. Weapon Upgrade #1: Grab the upgrade by the live wires.
- 8. Sam would walk over to a corpse. Grab the Stasis Module.
- 9. When Sam walked over to the live wires, aim at them and press and hold C to slow the live wire's movement speed down by using the Stasis Module. When they drifted out of the way, Sam would walk over to a console to begin a Hacking Mini-game.
- 10. To win the mini-game, just trace the Wiimote pointer over the paths to the goal, then point the Wiimote at the green "power button" and press A. The later versions of this mini-game would have red objects on the field that you must not touch with the Wiimote pointer or you would take damage. After winning this mini-game, Sam would head to another console to be activated.
- 11. Sam would go back out and follow the other end of the catwalk to another intersection. Kill all of the foes in your way to the exit door. Do not forget to use the Stasis Module if you have to.
- 12. Text Log #3: Sam would hear a whisper: "You are going the wrong way!", then wheel around and face the exit. The log would be almost on the left-hand edge of your screen to the left of the big crate pile. It was hard to spot and must be grabbed before Sam fled to the exit.
- 13. Weapon Upgrade #2: As Sam fled toward the exit, make sure to grab the upgrade ahead by the exit door.
- 1. Free Look for some ammo, then aim at the Jump Point and press A. Sam would jump upward to a platform. Beat the Hacking Mini-game here.
- 2. Audio Log #1: After beating the Hacking Mini-game, Sam turned left and looked upward at the exit door and the Jump Point that he must jump to high above. Grab the Audio Log to the left of the door before jumping to the exit. You could also snag this during the previous Free Look.
- 3. Aim the Wiimote at the platform (It would turn blue) and press A to leap to it. Exit the door nearby it.
- 4. After Sam exited the chamber, he would be under attack from a horde of Possessed. Keep aiming for their heads and do not forget to use the Stasis Module to slow any of them down that are starting to close in. The level would eventually end when you killed them all.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.