- 1. Nathan will exit the quarantine through a nearby duct. Grab all the ammo you can find.
- 2. As you crawl through the duct, you'll periodically come under attack from small creatures called "Swarms"; shake them off with the Wiimote.
- 3. Audio Log #1: While crawling in the ducts, Nathan will eventually turn suddenly to face down a single Swarm right in front of him, sitting on the Audio Log.
- 4. After a long crawl, Nathan will tumble out of the vent, be hit with a brief moment of weirdness, then be granted Free Look. Grab the Line Gun during Free Look if you like.
- 5. Weapon Upgrade #1: During Free Look, make sure to snag the upgrade semi-hidden in the ceiling, behind a grate.
- 6. After Free Looking, Nathan will enter a zero-gravity chamber. You have unlimited Free Look time to find any number of Jump Points. Ultimately you want to jump to an area that sees you fighting off Infectors, from where you can jump to the exit.
- 7. After exiting the chamber, Nathan will be able to briefly Free Look again in the next room, then exit to another.
- 8. Weapon Upgrade #2: During Free Look, make sure to grab it to your right, though it's possible to grab it before Free Look starts.
- 1. Nathan will enter a new area after which the ship's hull will be breached, nearly sucking him into outer space. Afterward, he'll go to the hull breach and survey the damage.
- 2. Weapon Upgrade #3: When Nathan surveys the hull breach, look for it outside in space to your right.
- 3. Next, Nathan will walk down two small locker rooms looking for a console to perform a Hacking Mini-game on, then Free Look around afterward.
- 4. Text Log #1: It will be in plain sight in the second locker room on a shelf. Try to grab it before Free Look.
- 5. Nathan will exit, observing a dead body (there's a Flamethrower underneath it), then escape into a pipe in the ceiling after killing two Leapers.
- 1. The pipe splits into two routes; take the left route. Both routes quickly reconvene and have similar enemies, but only the left has a Text Log.
- 2. Text Log #2: You should immediately see the text log on the floor when going left.
- 3. Use the Flamethrower to shoo away baddies until Nathan drops into a morgue.
- 4. Inside the morgue, kill all the Slashers and Infectors.
- 5. Weapon Upgrade #4: It's on your far left when Nathan first drops into the morgue. Try to avoid killing the Slashers on the left until you get it first.
- 6. Nathan will then be under attack from Infectors, Leapers and Slashers. Use the Flamethrower or the Line Gun's mine shot.
- 7. After a bit, Free Look will activate. If you haven't already, you can open the cold chambers that have an orange glow on them for ammo.
- 8. The rest of Nathan's group will eventually arrive after some hallucinations (watch out for the Infector). Follow them into the ER.
- 1. Weapon Upgrade #5: It will be on your left inside the ER itself, right after leaving the elevator.
- 2. A big battle with Slashers and Female Slashers will break out from all angles. Make sure to head-shot the Females before they can spit acid, or use Kinesis on their acid to kill other Slashers. Try to grab the various ammo and health as well.
- 3. The group will escape into another room. Make sure to blow up the Fuse Box as Nathan nears it to raid a supply closet. There's an Arc Welding Gun inside among other ammo.
- 4. Nathan will explore ahead and run afoul of a "Pregnant". When damaged, these fat Slashers will burst open to let loose a flood of Swarms (easily handled with the Flamethrower).
- 5. After killing the first one, more of them, along with an army of normal Slashers, will siege the room. Don't be afraid to drop a few mines with the Line Gun to thin them all out.
- 6. Nathan and co. will eventually retreat back into the ER, then further back into a security station. You must win the welding mini-game here VERY quickly or Nathan will get devoured by a "Drag Tentacle".
- 7. Afterward, Nathan and co. will exit into a hallway (you can grab a Plasma Cutter here; it will be useful in the next level), then enter a tram station.
- 8. Text Log #3: As soon as Nathan enters the tram station, he'll turn left, and you have a brief moment to grab it off the waiting seats. If you don't snag it then, you'll have likely lost it.
- 9. The group will enter the tram tunnel, and be under attack from Slashers and "Exploders". Exploders carry a highly-explosive yellow pustule on their left arms; you must kill them before they get close and detonate them. You can either simply shoot the pustule to blow them up (along with others near them) or kill them normally; killing them normally lets you grab the pustule with Kinesis and hurl it. After winning this battle, the level ends.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.