Dead Space 2 accessible only to Xbox 360 and PS3 players who had a savegame file from Dead Space: Ignition. There are 4 rooms throughout the game and each contained various loot as well as exclusive audio and text logs left behind by Franco Delille. For players without aforementioned savegames (Or for PC players), these rooms would remain locked.
- The first room was located in Chapter 1: Where Am I?. Once Isaac was in the elevator that opened into the room with the balloons, turn to the left. The conduit room was at the end of that hallway. This conduit room contained an audio log left by Franco.
- The second room was located in Chapter 2: I Need Transportation. When you walked into the hallway where the shuttle exploded outside the window, walk down to the end of the hallway until you saw a door that said "conduit room" above it. Inside the room, you would find the Hacker Suit schematic and various loot.
- The third conduit room was found during Chapter 4: Going To Church, located in the Church of Unitology. It was located in the Funerary Wing inside the first door on the left. This room became accessible after the first encounter with the Stalkers.
- The final conduit room was found during Chapter 9: Transportation Preparation, located in the area where Isaac went up to reactivate the tram to the Government Sector. It was located off to the left, about halfway up, just before where the Crawlers are crawling down the wall. The unique Hacker-skinned Contact Beam could be found here.
- When inside the third conduit room inside the Church of Unitology, the waypoint pointed the player toward a blank wall.