- Hazard Engineering Suit & matching Line Gun.
- Shockpoint Advanced Suit & matching Ripper.
- Triage Security Suit & matching Javelin Gun.
Martial Law PackEdit
- Bloody Vintage Suit & matching Flamethrower, Force Gun and Javelin Gun.
- EarthGov Security Suit & matching Detonator, Pulse Rifle and Seeker Rifle.
- Agility Advanced Suit & matching Plasma Cutter, Rivet Gun and Pulse Rifle.
- Forged Engineering Suit & matching Plasma Cutter, Line Gun and Ripper.
- Heavy-Duty Vintage Suit & matching Contact Beam, Detonator and Line Gun.
Outbreak Map PackEdit
The Outbreak Map Pack was a free add-on content for Dead Space 2, released on May 31st on Xbox Live and June 3rd on PSN. The map pack featured two new multiplayer maps, the Academy, a school setting and the Concourse, a shopping mall setting.
- Rivet Gun (Pre-Order Content).
- Zealot Suit & matching Force Gun (Collector's Edition Content).
- Hacker Suit & matching Contact Beam (Ignition Rewards).
- Refurbished Plasma Cutter (Dead Space Reward).
- All DLC Packs in Dead Space 2 (Hazard Pack, Martial Law Pack, Supernova Pack) are made free on the PC version.
- If you did not pre-order Dead Space 2, the only way to get the Rivet Gun is to purchase the Supernova Pack DLC and use the Agility Rivet Gun. The Supernova Pack DLC is available for 400 Microsoft points or for $4.99 on PSN and is free on the PC version. This does not let you use the Rivet Gun in Multiplayer, however.
- Dead Space 2: Severed is not available on the PC version of Dead Space 2 and cannot be played.
- The Hacker Suit & the matching Contact Beam cannot be obtained normally on the PC version of the game, but can still be made available to use by hacking and loading it onto a save file.
- The Hacker Suit & the matching Contact Beam are the only bonus content that you need schematics for and that you need to pay for.
- Overall, the Hazard Pack was somewhat outclassed by content available in the standard game and the other packs available, mostly the Supernova Pack. The primary advantage was the availability of the suits and weapons early on in the game and that they are free, but when compared to the other packs and content already in the game, the only advantages that the Hazard Pack had are the Javelin Gun variant and the Ripper variant.
- The 10% healing bonus of the Hazard Engineering Suit was beaten by the 15% bonus of the Forged Engineering Suit. The matching Line Guns had the same bonuses of reload speed and alt-fire damage, but the Forged Line Gun had an alt-fire bonus of 10% where the Hazard Line Gun had a bonus of 5%.
- The 5% decrease in Stasis recharge of the Shockpoint Advanced Suit held no bonus over the 50% decrease of the Advanced Suit which is available in the standard game. The matching ShockPoint Ripper, when compared to the Forged Ripper is more personal choice as the ShockPoint variant had a 5% reload bonus where the Forged variant had a 10% alt-fire bonus.
- The Triage Security Suit's 5% bonus to Stasis duration was beaten by the 10% bonus of the Agility Advanced Suit. The matching Javelin Gun was comparable to the variant available in the Martial Law Pack as they held the same reload speed bonus, but the Triage variant had a 10% damage bonus where the Bloody variant had a 10% alt-fire bonus.
- DLC content can be exploited to help on higher difficulties. Each DLC suit fully restores health when equipped for the first time and each DLC weapon can be reloaded by selling and rebuying it for 0 credit at the Store. Because the upgrade of any weapon is applied to the other variants, selling your weapon will not remove upgrades until all other variants are sold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.