INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE IS NOT 100% PROVEN TO BE TRUE AND IS MOSTLY BASED OFF OF SPECULATIONS. IF YOU CAN PROVE OR DISPROVE ANYTHING STATED IN THIS ARTICLE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLEAN IT UP.
List of creationsEdit
- Pukers: Being killed by another puker and becoming a Fodder. This happens because the infection rapidly reproduces what's left of the original puker's vomit and turns it into a puker. (The original puker is unknown.)
- Spitters: The same as pukers except with an infector rather than swarm.
- The Pack: Infector infects a child's corpse rather than adult.
- Lurkers (Human): When an infector infects premature infants/unborn infants that were old enough to become lurkers. Any younger rots and becomes Swarmers.
- Lurkers (Dog): Created when a dog corpse is infected by a swarm/Infector. Also occurs if they eat infected flesh or tissue.
- Crawlers (Human): These are created when a born human infant/toddler is infected by an infector. The necromorph fluid from the infector fills the baby to the brim (giggity) and causes them to become suicide bombers if they get to close to a non-infected. (The reason this happens with crawlers and not lurkers is because when it happens to crawlers it is directly filling them up (giggity) but with lurkers it is not.
Crawlers (Alien): These beasts have the same functionality as their previous brethrens except they are created from unborn aliens that get infected.
- Stalkers: These are created from cannibalistic humans that are mutated by the infector.
- Pregnants: Created when a mother is infected that has 1-2 unborn babies inside of them. If the baby is too young it will rot, fall apart, and become swarmers.
Pregnants (Alternate): Created when a corpse is filled (Giggity) with corruption. Can be male or female.
- Pregnants (Swarm): If multiple swarms manage to fit into a host (Giggity) at once, they reproduce and turn the host into a slasher, except if the enemy cuts open the stomach, they're in for a nasty surprise.
- Dividers: If a human dies from age/natural causes rather than murder or necromorphs, and an infector stumbles across the body, than a divider is made.
- Feeders: If a living human ingests necromorph tissue.
- Infectors: Crreated if necromorph fluid gets in the bloodstream. Infectors are completely capable of creating other infectors. Cysts, Exploders, and crawlers are also capable of making infectors, in exchange for their own life.