- "The N7 suit is inspired by the hero "Shepard" from popular twenty-first century Earth fiction; distributed by Cosplay Intergalactic, INC."
- —Suit Kiosk description
The N7 Suit is a reskin of the Security Suit introduced in Dead Space 2. There are two variations of the suit, one for Isaac Clarke and another for John Carver. Isaac's suit is dark grey, and features the N7 logo and red and white stripe on the right side of its chest and shoulder respectively. John Carver's suit also features the logo, but has a predominantly red color scheme.
Aside from the new color scheme, the suit is unchanged shape-wise from its original Security Suit model, with a flexible health bar that runs down the spine as opposed to the shell-like pod featured on the new suits featured in Dead Space 3.
The N7 Suit is modeled after the likeness of Commander Shepard's armor from the Mass Effect series.
The N7 Suit, like the Planet Cracker Plasma Cutter, is a promotional item, rewarded to those who have a Mass Effect 3 save file on their PC/PS3/Xbox360 hard drive. It can be accessed as early as the first Suit Kiosk.
Displayed on the suit's hologram projector is the same display of Isaac and Nolan Stross present in all variations of the Security Suit from Dead Space 2. This is most likely due to the fact that the N7 Suit is merely another texture swap of the Security Suit. The Dead Space 2 style health bar is still present on this suit.
- Carver's version of the N7 Suit has an almost completely opposite color scheme to Isaac's being that Isaac's is mostly black with a red stripe on the right arm and Carver's is mostly red with a black stripe on the right arm.
- The N7 Suit is a texture swap of the Security Suit from Dead Space 2 with no changes to the original model.
- Judging by the suit's description, the Mass Effect video game franchise existed in the universe of Dead Space, and a company dedicated of making cosplay suits and gear is behind the suit production.
- ↑ Dead Space 3 N7 Armor for Isaac Clarke