- "Not bad for two-hundred-year-old tech. I think I'll borrow it for a while."
- —Isaac Clarke
Design Details[edit | edit source]
The Tesla Enervator is a focused energy tool.
Weapon Description[edit | edit source]
"Sovereign Colonies scientists developed the “Enervator” from an overdriven focus coil to “humanely” eliminate dangerous specimens. The Enervator delivers a precision blast causing instantaneous electrocution and molecular destabilization in the target. In test subjects, death was instantaneous."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Tesla Enervator is one of two weapons to appear in Dead Space 3 that are part of a preorder bonus promotion, the other being the GameStop exclusive EG-900 SMG, but now can be bought on the PlayStation Network store and the Xbox Market place for 1.99 each.
- The Enervator will be the second purely electrical energy based weapon to appear in the Dead Space series, the first being the Arc Welder.
- The Enervator, as well as the EG-900 SMG and the Witness the Truth and First Contact packs are now available under the Downloadable Content section in the Bench.
- This weapon has a color scheme similar to a Nerf dart gun
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Official Trailer[edit | edit source]