- 艾萨克·克拉克 - 游戏的主要人物和主角、是Aegis VII（伊吉斯 7）事件和泰坦空间站事件的幸存者。 在摧毁了Site 12 Marker（神印 12）后，艾萨克与艾莉·朗福德一起逃离了泰坦空间站。在事件之后他们相爱，但因两人因为艾萨克拒绝参与摧毁神印的战斗而分手。当艾莉离开了艾萨克去追寻解决神印危机的途径时，艾萨克依旧留在新域之月殖民地（New Horizons Lunar Colony）。随后艾萨克与诺顿舰长以及卡弗军士一起被召集前往营救艾莉。艾萨克随后被带往Tau Volantis（塔弗兰提斯）星球援救艾莉并发现信标背后的真相。
- 艾莉·朗福德 - 艾莉是泰坦空间站事件的幸存者之一，并在空间毁灭前救出了艾萨克。虽然艾莉的一只眼睛在泰坦空间站事件中被 诺兰·斯特罗斯刺瞎，但是这也不能阻挡她试图阻止神印在每一个主要殖民地散布瘟疫的决心。艾莉因为艾萨克的不合作而离开了他，独自一人走上阻止神印的道路上。当她在Uxor（尤瑟尔殖民星）星球上时，艾莉与罗伯特·诺顿舰长建立了亲密的关系。 他们俩和军士约翰·卡弗一起亲眼目睹了尸变体感染并且摧毁了Uxor星球。艾莉最终成功地追踪到了神印的信号以及力量，并且锁定了信号源Tau Volantis，一个被艾莉认为是神印的起源地的星球。为此，艾莉委托罗伯特·诺顿邀请艾萨克一起前往Tau Volantis调查情况。在死亡空间3游戏中，艾莉在努力地阻止神印的同时，也试图调解自己与诺顿之间的感情带来的与艾萨克之间的摩擦。
- 约翰·卡弗 - 约翰·卡弗军士是艾萨克·克拉克之后的第二主角。卡弗在家园星球Uxor因雅各布·丹尼克释放Marker被尸变体感染后加入了诺顿舰长的队伍。 卡弗在尸变体爆发中失去了妻子和儿子，他随后与诺顿加入了艾莉的反Marker小队。当艾莉追踪到Marker的信号前往Tau Volantis后，他和诺顿前往招募艾萨克加入。 在死亡空间3游戏中，他的职责便是保护他的队友，也就是艾萨克。在接近信标后，卡弗因自己的内疚和信标的影响而产生关于妻子和儿子的幻觉。如同艾萨克一般，他必须克服幻觉并认识到过去的事并非他的过错而他所追寻的不在过去。
- 雅各布·丹尼克 - 丹尼克是游戏中的主要反派，他是统一教的激进团体——Inner Circle的领导者。 他和Inner Circle认为地球政府复制信标为己所用是异端行为。他抗议的方式就是发动暴动并在信标树立的殖民地释放信标信号引发尸变体爆发。丹尼克和手下从Uxor一路尾随诺顿的队伍到新域之月殖民地，发现诺顿在寻找艾萨克·克拉克。The Inner Circle将艾萨克视为“杀死”the Aegis VII和泰坦空间站Marker的异端并想将他置于死地。 丹尼克会在游戏中尾随艾萨克和他的同伴，并派出他的手下追杀他。他的主要目的除了杀死艾萨克，就是为了释放Markers促成聚合。
- 罗伯特·诺顿 - 罗伯特·诺顿是地球政府USM Eudora号的舰长。当感染爆发时诺顿正身在Uxor星球上，在那他招募了卡弗，并与艾莉发展出一段深厚的恋情，他同意加入艾莉的队伍来阻止Marker。当追踪到Marker的信号源自Tau Volantis星球后，艾莉离开了Uxor。艾莉需要艾萨克的能力来完成任务及翻译一份她的团队找到的文件，在失去联系前她发出了求救信号。诺顿招募了艾萨克并将他带往Tau Volantis。他在游戏中的所作所为是出于私心而非阻止Markers，他因艾萨克和艾莉过去的关系而心生妒忌，使得他认为艾萨克的行为全是为了艾莉。
Plot Summary 编辑
游戏 死亡空间3 的序幕设定在2314年6月18日，在一颗名为Tau Volantis的冰封星球上。 一支隶属于主权殖民地联盟武装（Sovereign Colonies Armed Forces）的远征科考队在该星球上由于尸变体感染而惨遭歼灭。在科考队即将全灭的时候，士兵提姆·考夫曼和萨姆·阿克曼两人被科学家厄尔·塞拉诺博士差遣去一艘坠毁的飞船残骸中寻找一个被叫做“法典”（Codex）的强大装置。在他们得到法典后，阿克曼死于雪崩，而考夫曼则逃往了科考队其中的一位负责人：马哈德将军的驻地。马哈德在草率地问完考夫曼几个问题后就对着这位士兵的头部开了枪。杀了考夫曼后这位将军删除了关于“法典”的一切资料，随后便结束了自己的生命。
在200年后的2514年的新域之月殖民地（New Horizons Lunar Colony）上，这个故事开始重现。自从泰坦空间站事件（Titan Station infestation）发生后3年间，艾萨克·克拉克一直过着躲避地球政府通缉的日子。在收到前任拍档艾莉之前发给他的“加油打气”消息后，艾萨克的平静生活突然被罗伯特·诺顿舰长以及约翰·卡弗军士的强行介入而打破，并且诺顿向艾萨克转述了艾莉希望在前往另一个关于阻止神印的任务中能得到他的帮助。就在此时新域之月殖民地突然遭到了统一教教会（Church of Unitology）的内部成员的袭击，3个人因此而走散。混乱中艾萨克遭到教会核心领袖雅各布·丹尼克指挥的士兵的伏击。丹尼克摧毁了位于新域之月殖民地中心的神印测试研究所周围的隔离设施，并且远程指挥破坏了位于几个重要殖民地的类似设施。此举极大地扩散了神印的信号发射面积，并且引发了一波对人类文明造成致命威胁的尸变潮。利用殖民地的混乱情况，艾萨克成功地通过新域之月轨道系统进入了军用飞船 USM Eudora号。
After boarding the USM Eudora, Isaac along with Norton, Carver, Rosen and Locke travel via shock space to reach Ellie's last point of contact located in the Tau Volantis system. Emerging into orbit around the planet, the crew find themselves surrounded by mines and the ship quickly sustains critical damage. They manage to escape via an emergency pod and dock with the derelict CMS Roanoke from which Ellie's S.O.S. signal is being detected. Isaac uses his engineering skills and combat experience to fight off Necromorphs and restore power and functionality to the ship. He eventually reunites with Ellie but discovers she has developed a relationship with Norton. Isaac then meets the researchers Santos and Buckell who are part of Ellie's Marker Ops team. Ellie reports that the Captain of the Roanoke wrote Marker inscriptions on the wall of her room that may provide further leads. After investigating, Isaac deciphers the writing and reveals that the Captain discovered a Machine that can control the Markers and was obsessed with the command to "turn it off." Ellie concludes that Tau Volantis is the Marker home world. Norton speaks out urgently in favor of escaping to safety, but Isaac, Ellie and the Marker Ops team continue the mission. A spare shuttle is found abroad the CMS Terra Nova that can descend to the planet's surface.
Norton claims that Isaac is siding with Ellie because he still has feelings for her and is trying to take her back from him by supporting her. He implores Isaac to abandon the mission for the sake of Ellie's safety, pointing out that there is little hope of success and a significant chance they'll be killed, but Isaac contends that everyone will die if they give up. Norton continues complaining and voicing doubts about the mission as well as frequently insulting and disrespecting Isaac. After the spare shuttle is secured, the team boards and proceeds to land on Tau Volantis.
During the landing sequence the ship is knocked off course and crashes, killing Locke and Rosen and separating Isaac from the rest of the group. Isaac reawakens on the frozen planet suffering from severe hypothermia, but warms himself from piles of burning debris. Desperately searching through the wreckage of the ship, Isaac is greatly relieved to find a video recorded by Ellie and the other survivors. Isaac proceeds to follow a trail of flares left by Ellie into a building where he finds Buckell collapsed on the floor and they speak briefly. Buckell succumbs to his injuries as Isaac finds a RIG designed to withstand freezing temperatures. After fighting through waves of Necromorphs, Isaac catches up to Ellie and the team. Santos has successfully discovered a signal coming from a warehouse at the other end of the complex. While attempting to reach the warehouse, they are discovered and attacked by Danik and his soldiers. The team is separated, but manages to escape from the Unitologists and regroup in the warehouse.
In the warehouse is a giant frozen Necromorph, known as the Nexus, which contains signals within its body that can be tracked back to the Marker. While attempting to thaw it and triangulate the signal Isaac and Carver are ambushed and captured by Danik's soldiers. Danik reveals that it was Norton who led them to Tau Volantis. Norton attempts to save Ellie and the group by reminding Danik of their agreement, condemning only Isaac who is seen as a "Marker-killer." However, Danik says that he will execute all of them and bring about the salvation and rebirth of mankind as promised by Unitology. He is about to shoot Norton when they are attacked by the now awakened Nexus. In the ensuing confusion, Isaac quickly tackles Danik to save Norton's life.
Isaac and Carver defeat the Nexus, but Norton becomes hostile and begins blaming Isaac for all of the mission's deaths and misfortunes. Norton fires at Isaac, at which point Isaac fires back in self-defense, hitting Norton in the head. Isaac tries to explain what happened to Ellie, and the group is demoralized as there are now only four of them remaining. Santos uncovers information about a device the researchers referred to as the Codex and a guide known as Rosetta in a lab on top of a nearby mountain. The group climbs the mountain, but a creature called the Snow Beast attacks when Santos is on the elevator lift. Carver is forced to sever the main cable, disconnecting it and sacrificing Santos to prevent the entire cliffside from collapsing. Isaac destroys the Snow Beast by pulling it apart with engine-powered harpoons and reunites with Ellie and Carver at the lab. Isaac apologizes to Ellie for everything that has happened and the two appear to rekindle their relationship. As they explore the lab, they discover Rosetta, who is revealed to be an alien being that has been dissected into separate sections. Rosetta possesses information in her brain about the Codex, the Markers, and Convergence.
All of the pieces of Rosetta are combined, and Isaac suddenly has a vision: Rosetta was one of an ancient extraterrestrial civilization which uncovered a Marker. This eventually led to a cataclysmic Necromorph infestation. After securing control over sufficient biomass, the Convergence Event began. The event involves a massive transfer of organic matter, necromorph mass, and other materials into orbit along with the Marker to create a Necromorph Moon, which is revealed to be the same moon orbiting Tau Volantis. These moons broadcast the Necromorph Marker signal across the stars, leading civilizations to replicate and experiment on the seemingly lifeless yet (as a result of receiving and relaying the interstellar signal) highly energized Markers. As the signal encounters and affects more and more necrotic matter, this eventually leads to rampant infestation, Convergence, and new moons. Despite the imminent collapse of their civilization and extinction of their species, the aliens used the last of their resources to construct an unimaginably powerful city-sized machine which managed to quickly freeze the largely ocean world of Tau Volantis, halting the Convergence Event.
Isaac unknowingly reveals much of this in front of Danik who then steals the Codex. However Isaac catches the Unitologists off guard and Danik flees. The room fills with lethal gas in which Ellie becomes trapped and separated from Isaac. Seeing no way out, Ellie tearfully tells Isaac to close the doors so he and Carver can escape.
Enraged by the loss of Ellie, Isaac and Carver relentlessly pursue Danik, decimating the remaining Unitologist soldiers along the way. They recover the Codex from Danik and then descend to the buried alien city where they discover how to use the Machine. At the Machine's core, Danik waits with Ellie, who found a way to escape the gas but had been captured by Unitologist reinforcements. Danik threatens to kill Ellie unless he is given the Codex. Carver, believing in redemption, suddenly grabs the Codex from Isaac and throws it to Danik, who lets go of Ellie to catch it. Danik immediately uses it to turn off the Machine, resuming the Convergence Event. The incomplete Necromorph Moon, free of the Machine's control, descends towards Tau Volantis, instantly stripping away the surface layers of the planet under which the city and the Machine are buried. The ancient alien necropolis: a tomb, warning, and protective seal created by the aliens against the Necromophs, begins to disintegrate as it ascends to be consumed.
While enraptured by his own success Danik is unceremoniously impaled and killed by a random piece of falling debris. Realizing that there is no way to stop such an overwhelming force and escape safely, Isaac kisses Ellie goodbye, and she escapes on a shuttle. Isaac and Carver then work together to fight their way through the crumbling flying city to the Codex. Being pulled up into the planet-sized organism, they manage to reactivate the Machine and set it to reject Convergence, which stops the Event and causes the moon to crash into Tau Volantis along with the remains of the alien city.
Ellie grieves for Isaac, but takes solace in realizing her ship's instruments no longer detect the Marker signal. The Necromorph Moon is now falling apart as it descends into and merges with the planet in a horrific cataclysm. Ellie sets a course for Earth and leaves the orbit of Tau Volantis.
After the end credits, Issac's voice is heard calling out for Ellie followed by the sound of Issac's breathing apparatus. Template:Spoiler End
- 序章: Beginnings
- 章节 1: Rude Awakening
- 章节 2: On Your Own
- 章节 3: The Roanoke
- 章节 4: History's Ember
- 章节 5: Expect Delays
- 章节 6: Repair to Ride
- 章节 7: Mayhem
- 章节 8: Off The Grid
- 章节 9: Onward
- 章节 10: Now We Know
- 章节 11: Signal Hunting
- 章节 12: Autopsy
- 章节 13: Reach for the Sky
- 章节 14: Everything Has Its Place
- 章节 15: A Change of Fortune
- 章节 16: What Lies Below
- 章节 17: A Strange City
- 章节 18: Kill or Be Killed
- 章节 19: Endings
- 舰长 罗伯特·诺顿
- 飞行员 洛克
- 飞行员 马克·罗森
- 舰长 瓦莱丽·迪茨
- 飞行员 塔克·爱德华兹
- The Nexus
- Divider (now just the head appears as an infector)
- Stalkers 
- Leapers 
- Twitchers 
- Pukers 
- Guardians (now spawns swarmers)
- The Swarm (replace the infector, creates slashers and fooders)
- Nest 
- Alien Necromorphs (a new necromorph that replaces the brute and spawns crawlers)
- Alien Floater
- The Snow Beast
- Unknown Regenerator
- The Moon
- 地球联合防卫军（Earth Defence Force)
- 主权殖民地联盟(soveregin Colony)
- 统一教（The Unitologiy)
- Arctic Survival Suit
- Elite Suit
- EVA Suit
- Legionary Suit
- 神枪手 Suit
- Tundra Recon Suit
Template:Main Weapons are categorized into three different sections; Pre-Built Weapons, Blueprints, and Parts.
- Plasma Cutter
- EG-900 SMG
- Tesla Enervator
- Planet Cracker
- AL-9 Clearcutter
- SMP-90 Sharpshooter
- Aegis VII Survivalist
- Basic Line Gun
- Force Gun
- Pitch Black 392
- Medic Support Handgun
- ... and Tubes
- Sweep the Leg
- Ship Repair Tool
- Slam Chop
- Tre Pound Seven
- Infected Dissolver
- Identify and Destroy
- Bolas Gun
- Heavy Metal Thunder
All parts can fit only selected sections of a custom gun. The sections are as follows:
- Upper Tool
- Upper Tool Tip
- Lower Tool
- Lower Tool Tip
- Attachment 1
- Attachment 2
- Upgrade Circuits
Visceral Studios took a different approach in the development of Dead Space 3. Rather than the generic space/ship environment, the development team set the settings of the game in a harsh, snowy environment.
Like the previous two titles, Dead Space 3 utilises a heavily-modified Godfather engine (now known as Visceral Tech engine). The game is the first title in the series to utilize graphical enhancements such as Anti Aliasing, Bokeh Depth of Field and SSAO.
The campaign can be played in two modes: single-player or cooperative (the second of which is only available as an online mode). Single-player mode follows the traditional gameplay experience, where the player would take control of Isaac Clarke. Referred "Drop In-Drop Out Online Co-Op", the cooperative mode, on the other hand, allows two players to play in the campaign at the same time; the first player would take control of Isaac Clarke, whereas the second player would take control of John Carver. Playing cooperatively will provide further details about the game's plot, as well as enhancing the overall gameplay experience.
The controls in Dead Space 3 has been further redefined from the previous title; in addition to the smooth player movement, players are also able to duck and perform rolls. In addition to these changes, the game features humans as gameplay antagonists on par with Necromorphs.
- When you take the first letter from each chapter and the prologue, they form the words "B.R.O.T.H.E.R. M.O.O.N.S. A.R.E. A.W.A.K.E."
- However if you remove the prologue and first chapter, it says "O.T.H.E.R. M.O.O.N.S. A.R.E. A.W.A.K.E."
- This is the first Dead Space game that is primarily set on a planet.
- The music played in the Official Announcement Trailer is called "Fishing Grounds", by the composer Paul D'Amour, also known as Feersum Ennjin.
- The song played in the Launch Trailer is called "In the Air Tonight", by Phil Collins.
- In sub-zero temperatures, Isaac and Carver's RIG will display their body temperature dropping before they eventually freeze to death. This is the first game in the Dead Space franchise to include this feature.
- It has been confirmed that co-op will be online only.
- Similar to Dead Space 2, if a save of the previous game is found in the Xbox 360/PlayStation 3's hard drive, the player will receive a free "Planet Cracker-class" Plasma Cutter at the first Bench available. The only difference is that the free Cutter now, being a "Planet Cracker-class" tool, has an added damage bonus.
Cover art 编辑
Concept art 编辑
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Link to the official Dead Space website confirming Co-Op
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Tweet from the official Dead Space channel, confirming co-op will be online only
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Dead Space 3: GamesCom Trailer 2012
- ↑ YouTube - The Many Dead Spaces of Dead Space 3
- ↑ Youtube: E3 2012 - Dead Space 3 Gameplay Demo at 5:12
- ↑ 引用错误：无效